Mr. Daibo II
- I'm taking conscious steps
- One foot in front of the other
- Slow, measured, calculated.
- Yet, I can't help but feel adrift
- Floating in the midst of space debris.
- Not knowing where I am
- Who's with me
- Where I'm going
- Only where I want to be.
- Which is: Grounded
- Where my feet touch the ground
- And I sink beneath the pressure of the sea
- Where jumping too high is a risk
- Cuz gravity is more present than consciousness
- But here I am, wavering in stability
- Spirit floating but feet on earth
- Feeling slightly, but not feeling a lot.
- Unreactive and docile for long periods
- With sudden fits and outbursts of emotion and desire
- My mind stays, then it goes
- I drift, and I float
- I set sail without a boat
- Engraved in the mind stone of calamity
- Ready to sink without a ship
- Hoping for stability
- With a heart that's radioactive